Senior Design Verification Engineer
As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the opportunity to work as Design Verification Engineer in high-tech FPGA and ASIC designs. The responsibilities include all phases of pre-silicon verification including but not limited to: establishing DV methodology, test-plan development, verification environment development including stimulus and checkers, test-writing, debug, coverage, sign-off for RTL freeze and tape-out.
- Advanced knowledge of System Verilog and UVM
- Experience with SVA and Functional Coverage.
- Experience defining and developing test plans.
- Background in design techniques Verilog or VHDL.
- Verification EDA tools, Verification methodologies, Verification IPs.
- Experience with verification methodologies and tools such as simulators, waveform viewers, build/run automation, coverage collection, gate level simulations.
- Proficiency in scripting Python, TCL Perl, Bash…
- Experience developing scalable and portable test-benches.
- Proven knowledge of formal verification methodology.
- Good level of English, both writing and oral skills.
- Humanly, you have to enjoy working in a team.
Education & Experience
- MSEE degree + 5 years of industrial experience
- BSEE degree + 6 years of industrial experience
If you are interested send your CV to the email: email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject.